Civil solenoid valve
When the original reason The valve cleverly utilizes the interaction between instantaneous electromagnetic force and permanent magnetic force as well as spring force to realize the functions of pulse driven self-holding valve closing and manual self-holding valve opening. Valve closing driving principle: instantaneous DC pulse drive valve closing (DC 9V ~ 12V/ 1S)
When the original reason
The valve cleverly utilizes the interaction between instantaneous electromagnetic force and permanent magnetic force as well as spring force to realize the functions of pulse driven self-holding valve closing and manual self-holding valve opening.
Valve closing driving principle: instantaneous DC pulse drive valve closing (DC 9V ~ 12V/ 1S)
● Operation instructions
1. There are two ways to close the valve in the open state:
(1) to provide an electromagnetic coil (about 1 second) instantaneous DC pulse (DC 9 ~ 12V) electric energy, the valve is quickly closed;
② Open the protective cover and manually press down the red handle to close the valve. The state remains after the valve is closed.
Note: Normally, it is not appropriate to open the protective cover, so as not to close the valve by mistake.
2. There is only one way to open the valve when the valve is closed: manually pull up the red handle to open the valve. The open valve state can be maintained by itself.
Note: when opening the valve, if it is difficult to pull the handle up, measures should be taken to balance the inlet and outlet pressures at both ends of the valve, and then open the valve after balancing.
Avoid brutal operation, so as not to damage the valve actuator.
3. Valve in open state: due to the design of magnetic lock principle, the valve may be automatically closed in the event of harmful strong vibration.
It is normal. If the opening valve self-locking force is abnormal (too small), the manufacturer should be notified to repair.
4. When the valve is cut off in an emergency, it must be confirmed manually on the spot to remove the hidden danger of the accident before manual reset and ventilation can be restored.
● Installation requirements
1. The valve installation unit shall have corresponding qualifications and install the valve according to relevant gas pipeline construction specifications.
2. The valve should be installed behind the main indoor intake valve for easy maintenance.
3. The valve body should be installed in the direction of air flow marked on the valve body. The valve body coil should not be inverted, and horizontal and vertical installation are allowed.
4. Solenoid valve control line should be correctly and reliably connected, control line has polarity: white line is positive, black line is negative, can not be connected.
5. It is recommended that the solenoid valve be isolated when the pipe is purged, so as not to damage the sealing material of the valve by debris in the pipe.
6. The solenoid valve should be opened before the pressure test and sealing performance of the pipeline.
7. When manually opening the valve, it should be operated when the inlet and outlet pressure of the valve is balanced.
8. When the electric valve is closed, do not connect the wrong power supply, such as: connect the wrong polarity, add the wrong voltage or power for a long time, so as not to damage the electromagnetic coil.
9. Any valve damage and parts loss caused by improper storage and illegal construction are not within the scope of our free warranty.
● Wiring requirements
Cable: it is recommended to use 2×0.75mm2 double-core conductor, and terminal crimping is used for wiring;
Control distance: capacitor discharge drive mode, wiring length less than 50 meters.
● Valve maintenance
It is recommended that users check the valve on and off regularly. If any fault is found, timely inform professionals or manufacturers for maintenance.
Get a free product quote